Unilin offers a higher-quality thin board product for lamination of slideout end walls and other recreation vehicle applications distributed exclusively in cut-to-size sheets by Industrial Finishes.
Industrial Finishes pioneered thin board for use in RVs and has an unprecedented history and knowledge of its use in the market.
Take advantage of this knowledge and dedication to service. Contact us today for a quote and a sample of A2 board.
- A2 Board is HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- A2 is moisture resistant
- A2 Board dimensions:
Thickness– 2.8mm (+/- .20mm)
Length– +/- 3mm per 1,000mm of length
Width– +/- 3mm per 1,000mm of width
- Palletized: 200 pieces each
- Tolerance: +/- .006” (.15mm)
- Lead times: In stock in Elkhart and North Carolina
- New sizes—2 weeks
- CARB II certified
- NO formaldehyde
- Treated for less wicking than MDF
- Domestically made
- Consistent quality
- Local warehousing and delivery