April 1, 1958 - Eugene, OR
Automotive Division Formed
Stuart Barr & his partner purchase Auto Body and Paint Supply.
Stuart Barr buys his partner’s half of the business, becoming sole owner of what is now called Industrial Finishes & Systems.
Industrial Finishes & Systems decides to specialize in spray painting equipment.
Glue spray technology developed, and patented, altering the making of plywood in the wood industry.
Major Machine Division formed
Motto: “We are the the Problem Solvers.”
Third automotive paint store opens.
Industrial Division formed, delivering coated abrasives and sandpaper to plywood and particleboard mills in the Pacific Northwest.
Recreation Vehicle Division Formed
A relationship with Safari Motor Coach began, creating the RV Division.
Fifth automotive paint store opens.
Sixth automotive paint store opens.
Industrial Finishes and Systems acquires Superior Steel Fabrication, becoming one of the premier fabricators of precision sheet metal in the Western United States.
Portland, OR (Stark Street)
Industrial Finishes begins distribution operations for the R.V. Industry in the Indiana region.
Industrial Finishes opened its doors in Beaverton, OR.
Industrial Finishes begins distribution operations for RV Industry in the Mississippi area.
Carson City, NV
Rancho Cordova, CA
*Industrial Finishes serves customers in 42 states from 26 locations including 21 retail stores.*