This is the home for Industrial Finishes & Systems employees. Please check back frequently as updates and important notes will be added as they become available.
Our Core Values:
Any good organization must have an inspiring, shared mission at its core – and it must have capable leadership in place and in development. Assuming these two factors are present, the following eight traits define a healthy corporate or organizational culture.
- Openness and humility from top to bottom of the organization – Arrogance kills off learning and growth by blinding us to our own weaknesses. Strength comes out of receptivity and the willingness to learn from others.
- An environment of accountability and personal responsibility – Denial, blame and excuses harden relationships and intensify conflict. Successful teams hold each other accountable and willingly accept personal responsibility.
- Freedom for risk-taking within appropriate limits – Both extremes – an excessive, reckless risk-taking and a stifling, fearful control – threaten any organization. Freedom to risk new ideas flourishes best within appropriate limits.
- A fierce commitment to “do it right” – Mediocrity is easy; excellence is hard work, and there are many temptations for shortcuts. A search for excellence always inspires both inside and outside an organization.
- A willingness to tolerate and learn from mistakes – Punishing honest mistakes stifles creativity. Learning from mistakes encourages healthy experimentation and converts negatives into positives.
- Unquestioned integrity and consistency – Dishonesty and inconsistency undermine trust. Organizations and relationships thrive on clarity, transparency, honesty, and reliable follow-through.
- A pursuit of collaboration, integration, and holistic thinking – Turf wars and narrow thinking are deadly. Drawing together the best ideas and practices, integrating the best people into collaborative teams, multiplies organizational strength.
- Courage and persistence in the face of difficulty – The playing field is not always level, or life fair, but healthy cultures remain both realistic about the challenges they face unintimidated and undeterred by difficulty.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW FOR A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO OUR TRAINING CENTER AND TO ESTABLISH LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW OR CLICK ON THE ICON TO THE LEFT TO ACCESS THE TRAINING CENTER.
Industrial Finishes & Systems has a long history of hiring the most talented staff in the industry. We pride ourselves in attracting individuals with integrity, knowledge and communication skills.
Working at I.F. is true teamwork at its best. Whether it’s in the offices of our headquarters, our many locations and warehouses across the country or out in the field, the I.F. team is strong in both expertise and human character.
Our customers are fun! They build award-winning hot rods, refinish aircraft and manage technically-sophisticated production facilities. Our suppliers are among the best companies in the world. We’re on the forefront of technology that is driving our industry and is changing the world.
*Industrial Finishes is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with applicable laws, Industrial Finishes will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with known disabilities, absent undue hardship. Applicants or employees who require accommodation in the hiring process or to perform the essential functions of their jobs should contact Human Resources at 800-531-1305.