A webinar Hosted by IMPACT
Date: Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
Time: 2:00PM-3:00PM EDT
This webinar will be of interest to Collision Shop Owners, and anyone in your company who will benefit from learning Profit Opportunities in Plastic Repair.
Kurt Lammon is president of Polyvance. They are the originator of the Nitrogen Plastic Welder and have been a specialist in Plastic Repair and Refinishing since 1981.
During this webinar we will review the following:
- Gross margin on repairs exceeds 50%; less than 25% on replacement parts
- Repair opportunities are diminishing thanks to high strength steels and other high tech materials
- Non-structural plastic parts remain a great opportunity for profitable repairs
- Introduction to nitrogen plastic welding as a repair technology
- Before-and-after photos of actual bumper repairs on tears and dents
- Introduction to training options for plastic repair
- The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time at the end for questions and answer.
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time at the end for questions and answers.
Register for this webinar by clicking on the link: