The Gyspot PTI Evolution is the ideal answer to the welding requirements of high strength steels(UHSS/boron), with a clamping force of 550daN with 8 bar of air pressure, and a welding current up to14 500Amps. Its C clamp integrates a high-tech transformer and the machine also brings a solution to limited power supply issues, as it works on a 400V from 16A to 25A power supply.
Its operation is extremely easy thanks to the automatic welding parameters in AUTO, MULTI, GYSTEEL, CAR MANUFACTURER, ENERGY, STANDARD, and MANUAL modes.
- Liquid cooled medium frequency transformer integrated in the clamp
- Lower electricity consumption (40% less than cable machine)
- Operating with only 16 Amps delayed fuses power supply
- High duty factor
- Ideal C clamp for all types of metal works
- Lightweight clamp and easy to handle : Weight 10 kg
- Available with a clamp cable of 4m or 6m
- Support cable bracket with telescopic arm
- Remote control on the clamp
- Welding current :
- High welding current 14 500 A
- Sound alert if the welding current is too low
- Constant current control
- Low electrical consumption
- GLUE mode: for welding sheets with glue or other coatings
- Electrode force :
- Electrode force control
- Digital display of the actual electrode arms force
- Electrode force: 550 daN with 8 bars
- Liquid-cooled arms up to the tips
- AUTO MODE: automatic setting of welding parameters.
- 7 modes available to answer the requirements of all end users
- Record on SD card of the characteristics of each welding spot performed.
- Restoration on any PC of the reports saved on the SD card.