The NEOPULSE 300-T2 offered by GYS features connectors for PUSH, PULL, and SPOOLGUN torches. The two integrated wire feeders enable the use of two wire types consecutively. It also features two 4m3 bottle supports in order to use two different types of gas. Combining power and ergonomics, the NEOPULSE 300-T2 offers unrivalled welding quality for car body workshops or light industrial works.
- XL Color Screen for a precise welding cycle set up.
- Intuitive menu navigation with just two control knobs.
- Updated synergic settings with SD card.
- 41 synergic curves ensure an extraordinary welding performance (almost TIG welding quality) for a range of materials, wire diameters, and gas.
- 2 operating levels for the user: EASY (simplified module) and PRO (complete module).
The NEOPULSE automatically determines the optimal welding parameters which can be adjusted (wire speed, voltage, current, self).
- 4 roller wirer feeders (2x75W) for a constant wire feeding
- Automatic torch detection.
- Parameters saving (9), for repetitive tasks.
- MIG/MAG welding:
- steel wire Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 1.0 mm
- stainless steel Ø 0.8 / 1.0 mm
- alu wire Ø 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 mm
- Brazing mode:
- CuSi and CuAl wire Ø 0.8 / 1.0 mm
- High-tech power supply, works on three phase power supply between 200 and 460V
- Reinforced ultra-stable frame supporting 2 bottles (2x4m3) with low loading height.
- IP 23S protection class.
Learn more about GYS and its complete system of collision repair solutions by contacting Industrial Finishes by phone, 800.531.1305, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.