THE NEW ELCOMETER 415 AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHES BETWEEN FERROUS AND NON-FERROUS SUBSTRATES. Designed to measure cured paint and powder coatings up to 1000μm (40mils), the thickness gauge is ideal for the automotive paint & powder market.
With a reading rate of 60+ readings per minute, the new paint and powder thickness gauge allows to inspect more industrial materials in less time.
Compatible with ElcoMaster software and ElcoMaster Mobile App, individual paint and powder thickness readings can be transferred via USB or Bluetooth to PC or a mobile device for analysis and instant report generation.
Key features and benefits of the Elcometer 415 Paint & Powder Thickness Gauge include:
• Incredibly fast (60+ readings per minute), reducing inspection times, increasing productivity
• Switches instantly between ferrous & non-ferrous substrates without interruption1
• Measures cured paint & powder coatings up to 1000μm (40mils)
• Zero or smooth (2 point) calibration ensures accuracy on smooth & thin coated substrates
• Easy to use, ergonomic design provides maximum comfort for continuous use
• Large easy to read values in microns or mils
• Auto rotating large colour display provides clear visibility whatever the angle of measurement
• Scratch, solvent & water resistant display protects against the elements
• Rugged & resistant to dust or powder coatings equivalent to IP64, ideal for modern industrial & powder coating environments
• Transfer live data via USB or Bluetooth to ElcoMaster for instant report generation
“The new Elcometer 415 doesn’t just take a thickness measurement”
In addition to the coating thickness, the new Elcometer 415 displays the key statistical values required to assess the overall industrial finishing; number of readings (n), average coating thickness (x), the lowest (Lo) and the highest (Hi) paint thickness.
“Stay accurate with simple calibration”
This new, easy to use, Elcometer 415 has zero and smooth (2 point) calibration, ensuring accurate measurements on smooth & thin industrial paint & powder coated surfaces.
“Each gauge is designed to last”
Robust, durable & powder resistant, the new Elcometer 415 is available with a 2 year** manufacturer’s warranty; giving you peace of mind.
“Seamlessly connect to any PC, Android™ or iOS mobile device”
As each measurement is taken, the new Elcometer 415 wirelessly transmits the thickness values via Bluetooth2 or via USB straight into an inspection application or into ElcoMaster, Elcometer ’s mobile app, for instant report generation.